- Day1 Kathmandu (boudhnath stupa, durbar square, thamel, eat, rest)
- Day2 Go to Bandipur (4 to 5 hour bus ride, short evening hike, eat, rest)
- Day3 Bandipur (day hikes, visit cave)
- Day4 Go to Pokhara (3 hour bus ride, relax, walk around lakeside, restaurant, rest)
- Day5 Pokhara (morning boat ride and hike to world peace pagoda, prepare for trek)
- Day6 Pokhara to Galeshor to Banskharka (morning 3 hour bus or taxi to Galeshor, lunch in Galeshor, 4 hour walk to Baskharka, homestay there) can be split into two days, also option to take jeep to nangi
- Day7 Banskharka to Nangi (5 hour difficult walk to nangi) Homestays or Lodge or volunteer house
- Day8 Nangi (visit paper making, school, clinic, sacred forest and barahi temple, shaman)
- Day9 Nangi to Dandakharka (4 hour walk) Community Lodge with beautiful views
- Day10 Dandakharka to Swanta (4 hour walk) Community Lodge near a school, great food
- Day11 Swanta to Dankharka (4 hour walk) Community Lodge perched half way up ridge.
- Day12 Dankharka to Khopra (4 hour walk) Community Lodge on top of Khopra Ridge, yak herd may be around, way above clouds and the rest of the world.
- Day13 Khopra to Khayer to Khopra (11+ hour day to lake and back or rest day with small hikes) either rest day with short walk to small lake or an early start for the 11 some hour hike to the sacred lake of Khayer and back…beautiful views the whole way and a great female empowerment place along the way!
- Day14 Khopra to Narcheng (6 hour walk) Small community above the Khali Gandaki valley near Nilgiri, Community Lodge
- Day15 Narcheng to Paudwar (5 hour walk) Another small community of terraced fields and a cheese making project.
- Day16 Paudwar to Ghorepani (6 hour walk) After a beautiful walk through terraced fields and over rivers (visiting a water mill) then we join up for a bit with the Annapurna Circuit into Ghorepani.
- Day17 Ghorepani to Pun Hill to Mohore (hour walk for sunrise at pun hill then on to mohore 3 hours) Get up early for a walk up to Pun Hill for sunrise on the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Ranges then again off-the-beaten-path to a community lodge alone on a ridge with beautiful views in all directions.
- Day18 Mohore to Nangi (4 hour walk) Another beautiful walk down to Nangi through grassy meadows.
- Day19 Nangi to Beni to Pokhara (jeep or walk to beni then taxi to pokhara) A long travel day back to Pokhara.
- Day20 Pokhara (rest, eat, relax, paragliding, boating on lake)
- Day21 Back to Kathmandu (7 hour bus ride or 20 minute flight)
Can easily make this a longer trek too!
There is a two week option of traveling to Nangi, Ghorepani, and Mohare. Ask us for the itinerary!
We can easily add-on Annapurna Base Camp, additional or shorter days (depending on fitness level), and many other cultural and additional options. Just ask!